~Abattoir~ ~Abattoir~

Great !
Reminds me a beat of Resident Evi 2 atmosphere !
Can I make a cover of this track (one day, when I'm done with Dahmerized 3 :p ) please ?l

HarraH responds:

Yeah man for sure

LE FACEBOOK THEME LE FACEBOOK THEME

Sounds good to me ! Keep it up ! ;)

AltTimeline001 responds:

bro you have to be kidding me this is legitimately the most toxic song ever created, im going back to demonstep and acid when i hop on ningnang and my song timer resets lel.... trust me only one type of this song is necessary in the world.

Mithyx - The Journey (NGUAC) Mithyx - The Journey (NGUAC)

Good track, especially the "piano" part ! My piano one Vst doesn't work on my version of FL studio, but now I'll try to make it work cuz' it sounds amazing ! Good luck for the NGUAC ;) !!

MithyxSounds responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. PianoOne can have some bugs, could be related to if you're using 64bit or 32bit FL.

Identity wash away Identity wash away

Really good work !! Some synths sound weird, and I think that's great !! Good luck for this round ;)

Midnights-Ocean responds:

Thank you so much for listening and giving 5 stars. Is there a particular part that sounds weird? or just the whole tune in general? I'd love to know details, if you have them to offer.

I'm guessing they sound weird because I purposely tweak and layer organic instruments with inorganic, so the tune has a unique sound character. Some times this works better than other times but I like each tune to have it's own identity.

Dovax - Childhood VIP Dovax - Childhood VIP

Really nice track !

A4753 responds:

Thanks!

Jacques Melissa - Screw everything Jacques Melissa - Screw everything

Great track ! Could have add some distortion on the voice maybe...
Reminds me a bit of Boys Noize for the main part ;)

djhoneyb responds:

I did, in fact, try distorting the vocals, but they ended up sounding like total crap so I was like thefucknostop and left it like that lol

but thanks mate

Wick3dRabbit - B.E.A.S.T (Original Mix) Wick3dRabbit - B.E.A.S.T (Original Mix)

Hi !

Very powerful sound ! Great work !!!

Wick3dRabbit responds: